Cats

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:03:12 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Carl Meyer=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:57 PM
  Subject: Re: Cats

    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Joe Garrett=20
    To: pianotech=20
    Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:15 PM

    Regarding cats:   Dogs come when you call them but cats say "Leave a =
message".

    Can you visualize twelve cats pulling a sled?  Hmmm.

    Carl Meyer PTG assoc
    Santa Clara, Ca.

    Barbara said: "Joe,

    Curiosity--cats--get it?  :-)"

    Barbara,
    Unfortunately, I do! Could really give a rip about dem cats! Royal =
PITA, IMO. Dern Fur Balls!<G> Worthless creature.

    Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
    Captain, Tool Police
    Squares R I

    There is a restaurant near here called "The Cats"  I tuned their =
piano once.  They have a Yamaha u3.  I put a Pianocorder in it for the =
dealer that sold it.  In just a few months the bass strings went dead.  =
Yamaha paid me to put new ones in and provided the strings. In a few =
months they went dead.  I think the grease in the air did them in.  =
Great ribs. =20

    Anyway the full name of the place was  "The Cats diminished fifth"  =
It was owned by a couple of lesbians and was originally a stage coach =
stop on the way to Santa Cruz (read bordello).  Still a popular place.  =
I don't want to get involved because musicians beat the hell out of a =
nice piano.  I tuned a piano for one of the musicians and never got =
paid.  Only time I ever got stiffed.

    Now you know the rest of the story.

    Carl Meyer PTG assoc
    Santa Clara, Ca.