john tesh concert

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:16:25 EDT

Terry,

Why do you feel compelled to judge someone else's musical tastes in a  public
forum?  Most of us got into this profession because of an affinity  and love
for music.   To insult something that one  loves is to  insult that person.
Poor taste exhibited on your part, IMHO.

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 8/23/05 6:08:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pianolover88@hotmail.com writes:

John  Tesh? YUCK!

<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;  BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT:
0px'>style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr  color=#A0C6E5
size=1>
From:   Erwinspiano@aol.com
To:   pianotech@ptg.org
Subject:
john tesh  concert
Date:  Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:00:33  EDT

<head>

</head>
leftmargin=7  topmargin=7>size=2>
solid">size=2>
the other  night at Ironstone vineyards in Murphys CA. It was a great
concert
&amp; John Tesh &amp; company is as entertaining  as he is big
hearted.</div>
of the concert that was teeth grinding  was the Yamaha Piano  that
was grossly out of tune unison / every thing &amp; from  it's
horrendous  tonal properties, it remarkably replecated the  sound of
shattering glass. WoW!! I was sure strings would be flying  out of the
piano , shooting right thru the closed lid at any  moment.  No, it wasn't
just bad miking ,all though this can  contribute.</div>
instrument.  </div>
didn't hear that any had calls  to tune this beast that day.</div>
have sounded with a real piano with a  legit tone &amp; a  decent
tuning. sigh.</div>
Tell him I'd  would have tuned it for free. really.!</div>
inspiring concert</div>

</BLOCKQUOTE>