CA + Elmers for Ivories

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:19:44 -0700

Ssssssn said: (sounds like a game.<HG> " Perhaps I should make a few =
CA-Elmer's joints in=20
various
materials, and see if they will come unstuck with acetone."

Sssssssn,
Test away! Be my guest! Once that stuff has TIME to set, even acetone =
will not budge it. I know, I just tested it yesterday. The same goes for =
epoxy that is FULLY cured. Acetone won't touch it, unless you were to =
soak/submerge  it for a month or so....then maybe.<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I