Baldwin concertmaster

Ric Thompson ric1952@msn.com
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:18:28 -0700

Will need a Pianomation Test Box to fix the problem
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Marcel Carey<mailto:mcpiano@videotron.ca>=20
  To: pianotech<mailto:pianotech@ptg.org>=20
  Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:13 AM
  Subject: Baldwin concertmaster

  Hello List & friends,

  I'm stuck with a Baldwin ConcertMaster (Samick 173). The loud pedal
  solenoid makes a lot of noise. Is there a easy way to reduce the
  voltage or regulate this solenoid? Do any of you have tech info as far
  as the (I think pianodisk)player adjustments and regulation? I've
  corrected the warped keys and the completely erratic key leading and
  I'm now stalled with the electronics.

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks,

  Marcel