Nossman D

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:02:49 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I've seen an acquaintance's cat slaughter all
the wildlife in her neighborhood. Counted 10
chipmunks, plus baby squirrels, cardinals and some
RARE finches I've never seen before. And that's just
what I've seen.
    Yup. My sentiments are definitely with God's more
gentle creatures.
      But I wouldn't let a cow clamber on my freshly
restored action, either.
     Thump