To Ream or Not to Ream?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:07:55 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I got the long gun-cleaning tool handle, with
the "T" end, that these little brushes screw iunto.
With that it is easy to yank and push the thing.
    But I used brushes a little smaller than the hole,
and pushed and puled them so that all surfaces were
all cleaned of junk and roughed up. Definitely don't
put them in a drill. And buy several, if this is what
you want to try.
     Thump