Una-Corda Mystery

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:49:38 EDT

A wild guess, based on a previous frustrating experience.

The shift lever is not contacting with the keyframe at alll  because the
blocks that hold it in place on the bottom of the piano sit too far  above (below,
really) the surface to which they are attached, which puts the  keyframe out
of reach.  Installers of disc systems sometimes do funny  things to get pedals
out of the way of various contraptions down there.

Dave S.

In a message dated 8/26/05 6:07:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,