Soundboard Removal w/ alcohol, BUT NOT ON KEYS !!!!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:41:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, David,
    Yes, I lived in monasteries for 6 years, where
cleanliness was valued more than in the general
society. I learned its value and have practiced it,
since.
     Thump

P.S. I quit the monastery due to a few too many
instances of other monks trying to "kiss" me, in case
you wondered.