Puzzlement

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 07:54:06 -0700

The Other Joe G said: "Quite the puzzle.
Very neat workmanship in putting the cabinet together."

Joe,
If everything else fails, READ the instructions that are posted UNDER =
the lid!!!<G> The first one I did, the first thing I did was remove the =
lid, via the hinge pins. Lifted the lid and set it on the floor. After a =
long time of head scratching I finally got it open. Did the tuning. =
Started putting the thing back together and LO & Behold! UNDER the lid =
were the instructions! Yikes! & DUH!<G>
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police