Puzzlement

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:25:11 -0600

OK i will look.
Thanks
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 12:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Puzzlement

  Joe, I'm not sure what you mean about confirming "screws function on =
the cheek blocks." The cheek blocks have nothing to do with opening the =
sides of the case. The screws for the case sides are not on the bottom =
of the keybed, but below the keybed where the rounded case side meets =
the kneeboard - along that vertical intersection.

  Terry Farrell
    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Joe And Penny Goss=20
     That is exactly the model.
    There are thrww screws that hold the center lid and once one opens =
all three lids two inside that hold another cover over the back of the =
keys.
    Thanks for confirming my thoughts about the screws function on the =
cheek blocks. Taking these off will allow axcess for regulation, which =
this piano sorely needs.
    Joe Goss RPT
    Mother Goose Tools
    imatunr@srvinet.com