vision problems

nancy downs eralna240@yahoo.com
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:13:10 -0700 (PDT)

Another newbie question...............Do any of you have difficulty seeing what you are doing.  I am having difficulty seeing due to lack of adequate light and also with focusing.  I have tried extra bright lamp and also flashlight.  Can't hold the flashlight and look and do at the same time.  Have you found a light that works well without the potential of burning  yourself on the hot bulb?  Because my eyes are getting older, I can't seem to focus close up despite having trifocals..  If I take my glasses off, I have problems judging or seeing distances as I am nearsided.  .  I figure that there several of you in the same boat.   Any suggestions?

Thanks, nancy