vision problems

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:19:00 -0600

Paint guy Sorry in a hurry to see the other Joe G give a seminar =
GRRRRRRRRR
Soon Joe <G>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe And Penny Goss=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 8:09 AM
  Subject: Re: vision problems

  Hi Nancy,
  While some like the LED lights I do not.
  For me they cast too much shaddow on the parts you are trying to see =
so that it is very fustrating.
  We have stopped carrying a tiny LED flex light for this reason and =
have gone back to using ( and selling ) a AAA battery powered flex light =
that we once sold.
  Related, Last month we decided to paint our basement den and wanted to =
get the most light by using white on the cealing. I asked the paint what =
we should use, thinking that high gloss would be the best in reflecting =
the limited available light. I was supprised to learn that the high =
gloss would cause the light to
  have a glare that would actually make it more difficult to see. So =
while the LED may burn your eyes out=20
  looking directly into it, it causes the same glare effect making it =
harder to see.
  Joe Goss RPT
  Mother Goose Tools
  imatunr@srvinet.com