GPS, anyone?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:42:43 +0000

Thanks for all the responses so far.... not many positive I'm afraid!

Roy asked:

Ron;
I have the same Pocket PC.  Have you tried any other add-on ite

No, I haven't - it's just there with tunelab loaded as my backup for the
Verituner.  I'm looking forward to trying the Verituner softeware for the
pocket pc next.  I've even kept my palm for my client list and scheduler; I
was planning on switching over to the pc, but am too comfortable with my
set-up now.

Any one else using a GPS system that you like?  Stand-alone, or otherwise?
I'll be trolling Craigslist.org and ebay to see what's out there.

Ron Koval