Keytop Botched Job?

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:50:48 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Matthew Todd=20
  To: ilvey@sbcglobal.net ; Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:09 PM
  Subject: RE: Keytop Botched Job?

  Well, I knew there is stuff that would work, but I didn't know if you =
guys had something in particular that is proven to work in this =
situation.

  I routinely use denatured alcohol to remove pvc-e

  Carl Meyer PTG assoc
  Santa Clara, Ca.

  Matthew

  David Ilvedson <ilvey@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Find a Tap Plastic or other plastic store...online if nothing else.  =
They sell several different types of polishes for plastic and cleaners =
that will remove the PVC-E.

    David Ilvedson

---