Time and Chaos question for Tom

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:22:45 EST

I don't think it's the PDA.  I had the same thing happen to me on a  mass
scale when I had to replace my PDA(I use Outlook for most stuff, a default
choice).  I lost so many things, that I felt compelled to call tech  support.
After Microsoft said call HP, and HP said talk to Dell or  Microsoft, I finally
bit the bullet and paid for someone to help out.  He  suggested I temporarily
disable the virus and pop-up scans, because those could  be affecting the synch
process.  I did, and everything synched up just  fine.  It's worth checking
into with Time and Chaos tech support.   Good luck if you call Dell...

Now I don't have to disable anything to synchronize.  It could have  had
something to do with the amount of data being transferred at that  time.

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 12/16/2005 7:40:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,