general finishing question

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:38:24 +0100

Hi Conrad.

Thanks for your kind words again.

Ah, that finish, desperately happens in my living room (definately
unprofessionnal, but yet ...).  Still unable to get myself a workshop.  Real
estate went crazy here : in 20 years, the price for a house (or a building,
or a workshop) has been multiplied by 20 (yes, twenty).
But then, today, I waved at Bush.  Never seen that much Apache helicopters
in the sky and machine guns in the streets.  Brussels was kind of empty,
which is very rare and very pleasant.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.