My Son

tune440 tune440@insightbb.com
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:17:14 -0500

I read the posts every day, but kind of lay back on posting.  But here's
an exception..

Dale.I have nine techs working, two of which are my sons.  There's no
better feeling in the world.  Congratulations!!  That's very cool.

Ted Rohde, Central Illinois

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 5:43 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: My Son

  List
    This week is a good week.
  My 19 yr old Nocturnally oriented musician Son, Dennis, who has worked
part time in the shop, finally came to me  at 6:30 am Tuesday with a hug
& a smile  & says I want your job. ........I bout fell over. I asked him
if he was getting married .  Nahhh..  no girl friend.  He says I need to
learn all the stuff I don't know yet. WOW!!!!!!!! Especially the wood
working stuff. hmmmm
    It's tough searching for direction at the age he is & honestly I was
the same age when I did the same thing to my DAD. I'm guessing from what
he says now he was just as shocked as I am today
   It's a great feeling. I hope it works out but I want it ot be the
right thing for him. He already does all the hammer prep, boring
,hanging etc. He helped me fit a block to the flange the other day. It
doesn't get any better than this . Besides I could use a break & another
belly man here
  Regards
  Dale