Moving Shop, was: Are uprights with una corda pedal being made nowadays?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:26:47 -0400

Is that you in the rather square-ish looking dark-roofed building between
Tower & the RR tracks, on the south side of  E. Cherry Street? Right in the
middle of a little industrial hub. Hey now you can ship those new pianos out
directly on the train!  :-)   But I don't see a loading dock?  :-(