Energy;

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:05:51 -0700

I think the powers in charge think Americans want oil at all=
 costs, i.e. keep our polluting life style.  When China begins to=
 consume like we do, we had better have our s**t together.

I want an electric vehicle that would give me 100 miles max for=
 service work.

David Ilvedson

Original message
From: Susan Kline
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Energy;

At 10:25 AM 7/1/2005 -0400, you wrote:

Peace (I hope I hope I hope I hope.....)
Sarah

1993 Saturn SL-2, and kinda wishing I had a hybrid instead.

Don't we all hope? Fighting off the _whole world_ for access to=
 oil ...
what is wrong with this picture? (Aside from the impossibility
of succeeding at it.)

Susan

1993 Toyota Corolla wagon, 31 mpg, and kinda wishing I had a=
 plug-in
Prius instead.