Energy; was: Having Someone to Take Over the Business [wasMy Son]

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:20:52 -0500

  Think of the Century before the last, and we were using gas producers. =
:-)

  And had a domestic piano manufacturing business. The gas producers =
have been outsourced. I am eagerly awaiting a asian version of the =
"Story Tone 50 year guarantee" :-)

  Hubert Liverman
  Opelika,Al

  John M. Ross