Energy; was: Having Someone to Take Over the Business [wasMy Son]

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:20:11 EDT

Don
  I dont' know how you figure.
  My Daughter has a prius. 50 city & 45 On the hiway.  Very low immisions &
gas consumption. Low cash consumption as well
  What am I missing here?
  Dale Erwin

Hi Sarah  and Susan,

Unfortunately hybrid's don't work (except in the lab). The  cost to savings
ration and the polution they create ends up being...worse  than the same
vehicle without the hybrid add ons. :( I want a decent sixty  mile range
mini car like the Reva  (India).

http://www.revaindia.com/design/

At 10:25 AM 7/1/2005  -0400, you wrote:
> Sarah   1993 Saturn SL-2, and  kinda
>wishing I had a hybrid  instead.

Regards,
Don  Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.P.T.
Non calor sed umor est qui nobis  incommodat