More Wurzen news

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:21:09 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the "Please" after "God Bless America".
It's much wiser to ASK God, politely, than command
Him!
Also, please consider what this nation was SUPPOSED to
stand for, according to its inceptors, as opposed to
what it is currently.
     Happy 4th.
     Thump

--- Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Hammer heads
>   My crew just finished up a beautiful Calif
> preserved  1905 Mehiln & Sons.
>    New butts Wurzen AA felt Bridge recond. &
> strings etc.
>    Shaped the hammers as usual, No juice no needles
> & presto -chango instant
> music. Hey In all my years as a hammer fanatic It's
> never been better than
> this.
>   Go Wurzen ...Go Ray
>    I wish I had count of how many hundreds  hung
> .It'd be fun to know.
>    Thanks to Ronsen
>   I'm stocking up a lifetime supply
>   God Bless America... Please
>    Dale Erwin
>   The Arledge strings are really sweet. Happy
> fourth

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com