Tuning Wedges

Byeway222@aol.com Byeway222@aol.com
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 08:47:08 EDT

Whilst on the subject of tuning wedges, may I recommend to any of you guys
and gals who still use rubber grand wedges the superiority of the Yamaha felt
ones.  Having just bought some more (from the wonderful Andre!) I just  can't
believe I had used those sticky and squeaky rubber ones for so  long.  In 30mm
and 15mm widths, they are long, beautifully tapered and  keep their shape.  I
do wonder if they are Wurzen felt.  The 30mm  width for the bass is
absolutely super, especially for covered  trichords on large grands.

Ric