Energy

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 18:47:46 -0400

(and hazards) of installing chargers all across the country. =20

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 5:33 PM
  Subject: Re: Energy

  Sussssan said: "1993 Toyota Corolla wagon, 31 mpg, and kinda wishing I =
had a plug-in
  Prius instead."

  TSK! TSK! Susan! 31 mpg is "wasting" fuel IMO. The technology has been =
around way longer than your 93! My 85 190D gets at least 40mpg. And, on =
a recent trip to Bend it got 49! As for the "Prius", that's a damned =
JOKE, they don't get as good a mileage as you get. AND they are selling =
at ridiculous prices! AND, where do you think the electricity comes =
from? From all those Dams that are killing our Native Species Fish! =
Solar/Electric is the only answer. Save the oil for lubing the wheels =
and action parts!<G>
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police
  Squares R I