Energy

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 16:02:30 -0700

I googled your car and found it is rated for 32 mpg overall.  Are=
 you driving downhill all the time?..;-]

David I.

Original message
From: Joe Garrett
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Energy

Sussssan said: "1993 Toyota Corolla wagon, 31 mpg, and kinda=
 wishing I had a plug-in
Prius instead."

TSK! TSK! Susan! 31 mpg is "wasting" fuel IMO. The technology has=
 been around way longer than your 93! My 85 190D gets at least=
 40mpg. And, on a recent trip to Bend it got 49! As for the=
 "Prius", that's a damned JOKE, they don't get as good a mileage=
 as you get. AND they are selling at ridiculous prices! AND,=
 where do you think the electricity comes from? From all those=
 Dams that are killing our Native Species Fish! Solar/Electric is=
 the only answer. Save the oil for lubing the wheels and action=
 parts!<G>
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I