Ecsaine

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:07:54 -0700

Ron said: "The more reason to look realistically at something like =
Ecsaine. Who=20
knows? If it becomes a de facto standard material in our industry,=20
people might even eventually learn to spell the name"

Ron,
Thanks for your input/info! I am truly considering using it on =
something, soon. I have some that I got from Yamaha, that was intended =
for the CP70-80 thingees. Only used up 1/4 of what I ordered, so there =
it sets. :-( money on the shelf!) I think I'll make that my next =
"testing" project.<G>
BTW, very nice to see you and your wife at the convention!
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I