Googling my car!

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 18:05:53 -0700

David said: "I googled your car and found it is rated for 32 mpg =
overall.  Are=3D
 you driving downhill all the time?..;-]"

David,
You better not "google" my little car!! She's still pure as the driven =
snow and the likes of you aren't allowed within 20 feet of her!!!<G>
Hmmm? Did you google Mercedes 190D? That's what I've got and it is in =
very fine condition. My Mother gave it to me when she FINALLY decided =
not to drive anymore. It was maintained by my Step Father, who was a =
whiz at diesels, because his commercial fishing boat was diesel and he =
did 99% of his own work. He truly fussed over that car. He even =
disengaged the "buzzer" that let's you know when you've left your lights =
on. Much to the chagrine of my Mercedes Shop....They can't figure out =
what the hell he did and were he did it!<G> Consequently, I have to be =
very attentive to my light switch when parking!=20
I do have the mileage logs to prove my claims, BTW!
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I