Baldwin Gauge? Oui

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:07:32 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_0QoCIEunuJ2lHGlKEmzE1g)
For anyone who has both of them, just compare their use.  Just holding the
smaller one is more difficile.  There's less control over the orientation
of the smaller one.  Try holding each between just the thumb and
forefinger.  Non, mes amis. There IS, no comparison, eh?

David Skolnik

At 07:18 AM 7/4/2005 -0500, Avery Todd wrote:
>Me too and I've had them so long, I can't remember what the different uses
>are for them unless it's what David S. posted.(*) So I guess that means
>the smaller one pictured is for that and the larger one is for the
>hammers? The small one is the one I use for aligning the knuckles.

*(What I previously posted)

Avery Todd wrote:
>BTW, Conrad. Your's look "really well-used". Mine are still kind of shiny. ;-)

The patina intentionally adds to the illusion that one is longer than the
other :)  ds
<file://c:\docume~1\david\applic~1\qualcomm\eudora\attach\MVC-006S.JPG>
[]
<file://c:\docume~1\david\applic~1\qualcomm\eudora\attach\MVC-006S.JPG>
MVC-006S.JPG

--Boundary_(ID_0QoCIEunuJ2lHGlKEmzE1g)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--Boundary_(ID_0QoCIEunuJ2lHGlKEmzE1g)--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: eca7ddb.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 228577 bytes