Energy

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:45:12 EDT

Hi Don
    I'm guessing that over time the technology  cost on the batteries will
come down in price  just as much as  other  kinds of  technology has.ie
video,machines,dvds computers, stereos. etc etc  etc. When my daughter bought hers she
got a low front end price a EPA  2k deduction off her income taxes & a
manufacters rebate of 2k. It was a  sweet deal & will probalby off set the extra
cost of buying a new battery  should the need arise. I'm guessing the batteries
are recyclable as are many.  Hey look all the technolgy we enjoy that came from
the space program. even the  nay sayers of the time are now happily using the
stuff. It's still less  emissions into the air I breathe. Gads I'm starting
to sound like an  environmentalist..... hmmmm I am... of sorts
  Dale

Hi  Dale,

Yes it is a savings--but at the addition initial cost (without  finance
charges) you will never ever break even. Then there is the little  matter of
a battery that is full of envirnomentally unfriendly stuff to be  disposed
of safely, when it eventually fails.

At 10:32 AM 7/4/2005  EDT, you wrote:
>       Well    &   cash savings at the pump over many cars ...isn't it?
>Dale     & 45!        --Cy--
>    No virus found in this incoming message. Checked  by AVG Anti-Virus.

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS.,  R.P.T.