Fwd: Re: Energy

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 07:50:37 +1000

>At 11:04 AM -0700 4/7/05, Susan Kline wrote:

>The price of gasoline here fluctuates somewhere between about $2 and
>$2.60 per gallon. But remember, we don't use Imperial gallons. Some
>places in the U.S. have more expensive gas than others. And yes,
>diesel is a bit more, a reversal from the 1970's.

This topic has moved quite a way from pianos. However, the price here
in Sydney, after converting the price in A$/litre to US$/US gal, is
US$3.40/USgal. I currently own a 3.8 litre Buick based V6 station
wagon (it is locally made by GM) which only does about 19 miles per
US gal around the city if conservatively driven. Thankfully, I live
only 10 minutes walk from my (piano) workshop.

Ron O
--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers