Ecsaine

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Mon, 04 Jul 2005 17:20:08 -0500

> Can we please agree on the spelling????? I "thought" it was Escaine! Am
> I wrong?
>
> Avery

Aervy,
We don't have the right  to agree on a spelling. Toray (the
manufacturers) say it's Ecsaine. It's their stuff, so they can spell
it however they like and I'll go along with it. They spell it
E-c-s-a-i-n-e, Ecsaine. Don't worry though, this hasn't made any
difference the last four or five times I've pointed it out, so there
will still be plenty of disagreement. By the way, have we agreed on
the spelling of your name?

N noR