Showtime Music; Beckley, WV

Maggie Jusiel mags@magsmusic.net
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 02:14:17 +1200 (NZST)

Hello All,

  A short while ago, Cy Shuster posted an "opening" at Showtime Music in
Beckley, WV, for a tuner to do warranty work and floor work.  I thought
this was something I wanted.  I may be a fool, but have decided not to
do this work because it is just not worth it to me, even with referrals,
for $17 to $28 a piano.  I am just too busy with students to bother with
this.  Perhaps someone who only does tuning for a living would like
this.  If anyone is interested, please contact David Runion at 255-0595.
 Cy seemed to get alot of business from them.  I probably would, too,
and may be making a mistake, but I've never been too business savvy.  ;)
  I'm happy teaching.  :)

  Thank you, Cy, for all your help!

-mags