Predictability and Change. Was RE: Franz Mohr

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:52:11 -0400

Hi Dale,

Well, I do hope that I get to hear and play one of your guys pianos
at some point. I am personally happy with the present piano design
(though not necessarily the implementation!), as some are very
beautiful. But based on Ron's recordings I am certain that the work
you guys do is worthy of a wider audience - though not necessary for
the purpose of replacing the existing pianos :) I know that business
is complicated, but what I'd really like is for companies like
Steinway to be more personal and put the same pride in their
workmanship as you guys do. I've played newer Steinways and I'm
usually not particularly impressed.

- John