OWW! Wrist braces for tuning?

David Nereson dnereson@4dv.net
Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:21:36 -0600

> Wasn't there a thread not long ago about wrist braces?  I was on
> vacation for awhile, so I missed alot of things in a mass-deletion
> when I got back.  I'd appreciate it if anyone could send info about
> this thread or about wrist braces.
>
> At least I can type...:-)
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Dave Stahl

    I don't remember the thread, but my chiropractor recommended wearing
a wrist brace on my key-pounding hand (left for grands; right for
verticals) so that the whole forearm weight acts more or less as a unit,
rather than all the wrist flexing, which, he said, could contribute to
carpal tunnel syndrome.  I just buy the ones intended for tennis
players, commonly available at Walgreen's or in the supermarket --David
Nereson, RPT