Bass String Splice

mps@usol.com mps@usol.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:10:59 EST

A crimp of the copper end, a little CA, and 1 full twist of the string and
the customer was happy. The sound was back!!!
The sound is not as strong as before but she is happy with it.Thanks
to all for the help.

Mike, your pictures of the completed splice mirror what I had.
With the exception that I used the reef knot on mine.

Thanks again guys!!!

Mark

> This is a single string, Mark said. So he hadn't much option but to
try the
> old knotted bit 'o string method. :-)
> Michael G.(UK)

tighten the winding?