Brake part cleaners for verdigris---my goof.....

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:58:19 -0700 (PDT)

Yup. It's pretty unbearable here, because the winters
are too cold ( for me ) and as soon as summer sets in,
all the pollution from Atlanta hangs in the air like a
toxic wet blanket.
     I'm moving as soon as I can afford it.
     Thump

--- hubert liverman <hubertliverman@bellsouth.net>