Verituner Battery

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 15:29:29 -0600

Hi Terry,=20
Before doing major replacement like that, turn on the tuner and =
completely run the battery down.=20
Next fully charge the battery to give it a new memory.
I think you will find that the batterys do not need replacement.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:09 PM
  Subject: Verituner Battery

  Has anyone replaced a Verituner Battery? It uses the following battery =
pack: Rechargeable Nickel metal Hydride (MiMH) battery pack: 10 x 1.2V =
cell NiMH pack series-configured 4000maH, 10K thermister, AMP connector =
#640250-3. Yikes, what a mouthful.

  Is that something I can buy at Radio Shack or some other =
electronics-type store?

  Any info would be appreciated.

  I've tried contacting Dave Carpenter, but haven't had any luck getting =
through yet.

  Terry Farrell