sweet

John Pasterczyk jp@southbaypiano.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:33:47 -0700 (PDT)

Only been at this a handful of years but the most
memorable items thus far are:

1.  A Hockey Goalie Mask from a client that found out
that both my son and I play hockey (however neither of
us play goalie), and

2.  A limited edition plate (the kind you eat off of)
with a picture of the Norman Rockwell painting
entitled "The Piano Tuner" on the face.

John Pasterczyk, RPT
http://www.southbaypiano.com