Verituner Battery

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 04:30:19 -0400

Just so folks don't get the idea that Dave is inattentive, I only first =
contacted him 12 hours ago. I'm not antsy yet!

Ahhhh, so 4 years. Mine is 3.5 years at this point.

Terry Farrell
    replaceable.
    Not like Dave, not to reply.=20
    It would be interesting to know, how many people have replaced their =
battery packs.

  I just replaced mine and got it from Dave who answered my request =
within minutes of receiving it.  Was installed in minutes and I was back =
in business.  Used my backup Accutuner for one day. Battery was about 4 =
years old when it finally gave out.

  Bob Bergantino, RPT
  Willoughby Hills, Ohio