Steinway quality control problems---a possible solution !

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 19:00:30 -0700

Thumper said: "I suggest we all keep a folder in our emails, derived
from these discussions, called "Steinway complaints",
or some such. Then, the next time a naive citizen=20
( or potential buyer ) says "But aren't Steinways the
best pianos in the WORLD ?!?!" ( which happens to me
frequently ) we say absolutely nothing. Just request
that person's email, and downlaod the whole folder to
them !
     When S&S gets wind of this, they'll clean up
their quality control PDQ, I'll bet, and start making
great, more-or-less uniform pianos once again! "
  =20
Thumper,
I suggest you shelf that ideer!!! If you did that, the big boys with the =
breifcases would be pounding on your door with "defimation of character" =
thingees!!
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I