[Files] Posting pictures

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:54:41 -0500

>> I'm new here and haven't posted any photos yet, so I'll ask for the

benefit of the guilty and the innocent: What ARE the rules/procedures
for posting photos

The best thing to do is send the pictures as an attachment to
files@ptg.org. Put whatever you want to say in the body as normal. When
the message goes out to the list it will contain your message along with
website links to the pictures.

Using this method the pictures will not download with the email and
anyone who wants to see them may do so simply by clicking on the link.

Here is a picture of my family at our recent vacation to Dauphin Island.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802