One bridge pin or two? Please debate!

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:28:29 +0100

  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: Michael Gamble=20
  Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 3:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Larry Fine's Book

    From: Michael Gamble=20
    To: Joe Garrett=20
    Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 5:28 AM

    Joe, How can I get a copy of this book?
    Michael G.(UK)
      ----- Original Message -----=20
      From: Joe Garrett=20
      To: pianotech=20
      Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 4:29 AM
      Subject: Larry Fine's Book

      Sarah said: "There's no sense in reinventing the wheel, of course! =
 How up-to-date is =3D
      this book?  How often is it revised?  Frequently enough to keep up =
with =3D
      the ever-changing imports market?"

      Peace,
      Sarah,
      Larry does updates fairly regularly. I think once a year. (?)
      Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
      Captain, Tool Police
      Squares R I