Faulk Hammers Not 4 Sale

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:36:24 -0500

I became a bit obsessed, OK, very obsessed with the tweaking that
Charles was able to do for me in the shapes of the handles of his
levers. I now have 3 Faulk titanium levers. Each one is better than
the other 2. These are by far the best, most comfortable levers I
have ever used.

Kent

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: faulks.jpg