pants sticking to bench

Piano Forte Supply pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:41:54 -0700

Here is another idea for covering benches:

I have found that upholstery shops often have a huge inventory and
selection of remnants too small for them to use, and more than adequate
size for piano benches.   Many of these remnants are of high quality and
expensive cloths, but shops are often more than happy to part with odds
and ends taking up space in their shop.  For $5.oo you can sometimes get
$40 worth of material for covering benches.

Jurgen Goering
www.pianofortesupply.com