room climate control

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:47:29 -0500

Hi Jurgen,

Put in a full system (H-4 wet humidistat, humidifier with smart heater bar,
2 or 3 dehumidifiers) and make sure you get the "wet" humidistat and use a
full undercover and I think you will be pleased with the results.

I have a client with a house that is always at least 70% RH, and sometimes
80% RH, and their grand piano finally settled down after a full DC system
and lots of tuning.

Sincerely,
David A. Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO