Faulk Hammers Not 4 Sale

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:58:20 -0500

Ah well, I tuned for years with no pain in my hand, then that
changed. Based on what hurt, I started seeing that some shapes
weren't so good for my hand. I like large flat surfaces (no inside
corners or small curves). One of my levers is relatively short and
the handle is very, very light weight; another of the hammers is a
bit longer for a little more leverage. Soon after I got my new shape
lever, I did a 10 tuning day; my back tightened up but my hand didn't
hurt. Couldn't believe it. I won't be without one of my custom
titanium levers from Charles Faulk.

Kent