500 pianos going to the dump soon, looking for anything in particular ????

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:41:43 -0700 (PDT)

A friend has sold the warehouse containing the last of
his once 2,000-strong old piano hoard. It might have
600 pianos in it, and I'd guess 500 ( at least ) are
headed to the landfill, along with all sorts of parts,
etc..
     I intend to go there to look for a few things
soon, so if you need something special, please email
me privately and I'll let you know if it turns up. He
might also "cut a deal" with someone willing to haul
off a truckfull. I've got to make a little for my
efforts ( I'm not doing this for charity ) but I'll be
quite reasonable.

     Thump