Bookkeeping Programs

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:43:25 -0500

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. It looks like I'll be looking
into Quickbooks. From comments made, that seems to be what I want.

A couple of comments. Since I'll probably retiring from university
work in the next few years, I doubt if I'll be doing full-time
service work any more. I'll be in a position where I can "sort of"
pick and choose about how much and what I want to work on, so I don't
really think I need a scheduling program. That isn't what I'm looking for.

Also, since I'm planning on getting a new computer in the near
future, I want something on disk so I can reload the program and
transfer everything to the new one.

Once again, thanks everyone.

Regards,
Avery