Bookkeeping and Avery Program

Robin Stevens pianoman@westnet.com.au
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:55:54 +0930 (Cen. Australia Standard Time)

 Avery..MYOB is a book keeping program which is sold world wide. the site=
 is
www.myob.com/us/ =0D
=0D
The link to the US site for the $99 program is=0D
http://www.myob.com/us/products/business_essentials/ =0D
=0D
The story is that that the program was designed by accountants world wide
and is owned by the accountants association. Your CPA will put you straig=
ht.=0D
=0D
As for buying something you wont use entirely, the problem is if you buy =
too
small a program there will be things you wish you had.=0D
=0D
I agree with the other posts you need a separate database for your custom=
ers
and tuning records. I have designed a Access program which I have used fo=
the last five years and have no problems with it. =0D
=0D
Robin=0D
=0D
 =0D