Fatar Keyboards

Daniel Sicardi tcscotch@comcast.net
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:52:47 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C589F4.81C7AEE0

I have a Baldwin Digital Piano. Thew model is the dvp25. It is pretty good
and great for the price I paid for it! These Baldwin pianos used Fatar
Keyboards. Their Key-strike mechanism is based on a pretty straightforward
design. There is a circular opening for the springs to be placed into (That
holds them in place.

Does anyone out there know where I can get some Fatar replacement keys? I
tried their' website In Italy, with no success.

Baldwin no longer supports their electronic instruments.

thanks

tcscotch@comcast.net

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C589F4.81C7AEE0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...